I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
I willl not buy everything offered at the Memories Expo today...
2 comments:
We left some stuff there, well maybe not at Stampers Anonymous....
Okay, so I was feeling sorry for myself about missing another expo with my girls, but then I found out that in addition to the Super Joann's and Michael's that are directly across the street from my office building...there is also a little scrapbook store there. I'll have to check it out after work some time now that I know it's there. I still miss you terribly, but at least now I can drown my pain in stamps and patterned paper.
Post a Comment