Mmmm...sake...miss you too baby sister. We'll have more pictures of the little girlie soon. J has some video of her running around like a nut. He's trying to capture it in short segments that we can actually post.
I miss you too! Little lonely holiday without my kiddiddles aound. Adjusting, adjusting! Any pictures of the new baby boy?
Just noticed something, DD never took her eyes off the camera!
What can I say? It's a talent!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mmmm...sake...miss you too baby sister. We'll have more pictures of the little girlie soon. J has some video of her running around like a nut. He's trying to capture it in short segments that we can actually post.
I miss you too! Little lonely holiday without my kiddiddles aound. Adjusting, adjusting! Any pictures of the new baby boy?
Just noticed something, DD never took her eyes off the camera!
What can I say? It's a talent!
Post a Comment