06 June 2008

Recipe Card

So because I'm such the little joiner now, I decided to particpate in a "swap" for MLPA. This swap's topic was Appetizers, and I used mom's de-li-si-o-so artichoke dip. The picture's a little crooked. All the papers are inked to basically look like an artichoke's colors. A little silver star brad to hold the papers together. But my FAVORITE element is the 1 inch strip of the artichoke image on the right hand side. I printed it in grey scale and then rubbed green inks over it for dimension. Lastly, they've been spritzed with that perfect pearl stuff from Ranger.

There are 25 of these made. Can't wait to get the full book in a few weeks!


2 comments:

Katie said...

That's awesome (and yummy)! So now is this an online thing? Or is it something local?

Chris said...

It's a local store, but you don't have to be local to join in! The website is mlpa.freeforums.org. You'll ust have to register a user name and then you can post away. People mail stuff into the store all the time. Although it's more scrapbooking than cards. You're choice!