04 January 2009

Two layouts and my new shelves....

Here's a couple quick layouts that I'm doing for Uline's scrapbook. One of my 2009 Resolution is to finish all unfinished projects and to scrap my little (*ahem* big?) booty off.

Here's one page's front...


...and when you open up the striped section, this is what's on the inside!

This was a really quick page to document our Relay for Life team last year.

And last but not least, my shelves! I still need to make some art for the walls behind it, and get a funky box for all of my embossing folders. But it's start!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I like it, I like it! Where did you get the shelves? Tell H I think he must own a level, they look pretty straight!!!

scrapbaby! said...

Shelves came from Home Depot. I'll let him know! He spent a long time making them straight :)