And while I was into the clipped corners, here is Ethan's Baptism layout. I wanted it to be special because he is Han's Godson. So if you look closely, all those swirly lines are HAND STICHED to the paper. And yes, that is why I was up until 2:00 in the morning.
14 March 2009
Up until 2am...
So this is what I did last night. The first is just a silly layout, no pictures of a snapshot in history - what happened on 08/08/08. There is a list of 8 of my favorite things, 8 prices of my most purchased objects, and 8 headlines of what happened in the news. I've had this list completed for a long while now, just haven't had a chance to get it scrapped. Kinda boring, but oh well....

And while I was into the clipped corners, here is Ethan's Baptism layout. I wanted it to be special because he is Han's Godson. So if you look closely, all those swirly lines are HAND STICHED to the paper. And yes, that is why I was up until 2:00 in the morning.
And while I was into the clipped corners, here is Ethan's Baptism layout. I wanted it to be special because he is Han's Godson. So if you look closely, all those swirly lines are HAND STICHED to the paper. And yes, that is why I was up until 2:00 in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought you were tired? I don't think the 080808 is boring, are those stamps or did you doodle the edges. The babies are beautiful and I like that vertical picture of you and Hans, please send it to me. Great job, as usual!!!
Very nice! But I have to ask (because your SIL loves you) - the expensive leather boots are on your MOST purchased list? Hmmmm??? How mant pair of boots do you own, dear?
Actually I'm just jealous. ;-)
Post a Comment