12 November 2009

Projects I've completed recently

So it might not look like I've been doing anything, because nothing has been posted for a while. Turns out that I've been busy crafting that I haven't had time to post! Here are some of the projects that I have completed semi-recently:

Project One: Bobby and Karen's HOME book.
Materials -- Paper: My Mind's Eye Andrea Victoria Line; Ribbons: various from sale at MLPA; Chipboard: Bo Bunny Double Dot (painted white) and Basic Grey Delilah in Dark Chocolate Chip; Rub Ons: Royal&Langnickel Haley and Bo Bunny Doodle Doll.






Project Two: Homecoming 2008 (I know, I know, it's already passed Homecoming 2009)...I'm a LOT behind on my scrapbook, but I have a plan and I'm going to stick to it!
Materials: Cricut Stamped, Bazzil Grey and black. Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pink Ink.
And yes, in case you were wondering, I hand-glued all 1/4" strips of black onto the grey to make my own pinstripe paper. I have no idea why the picture is crooked.

Project Three: Liz and Kyle's Wedding
Just a little love made from a wooden frame so leftover ribbon and Modge Podge :)


Thanks for looking! Tune in soon for more project updates! I plan on getting a lot done when I get home from Chicago!!!!! Can't wait to see J, K, and RT! ...guess I'll go pack now

1 comment:

Chris said...

You are one talented scrapbaby! and you share too!