So here's my get caught up layout....It's Han's 25th birthday. Yes, he's 26 now. Clearly, I'm behind. I'm inspired by the clean slate feeling of Kraft paper right now. The two columns on either side of Hans are Black Magic Paper embossed using the CuddleBug "Happy Birthday" Template. The reveal the turquoise innercore of the Black Magic Paper, simply use a piece of sandpaper and rub! Definitely fun! My favorite element of this layout, though, is the BoBunny rubon behind the beg chipboard H. I think it just added a little bit of sophistication to this otherwise basic layout:

And now for my current! My photoprinter wasn't working when I first took this picture...and, in fact, is still not working. So, eventually there will be a picture of Hans and I on the layout from New Years. The 2010 is Cricut "Stamped" in a 4" with a shadow. This year instead of writing everything I want to do to make myself better, I decided to right all the words that will encompass my goals this year on this super neat program online...check out www.wordle.net to play! Simply add in all the words you want and hit the generate button and VOILA! a jumble of your thoughts! Personally, my favorite words this year are:
Mrs. Madrinha Nephew Neice Laugh Breathe

Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
I love your new focus, and I love the new layouts! Big year 2010!!!!
Post a Comment