21 October 2010

I love you, Babe.


Why do I look like I'm crying in this picture? Because I am. I was good alllll day getting ready for the wedding. I kept my composure and just enjoyed the entire day with my girlfriends and my mom. Shy of one emotional conversation in the car on the way home from the salon with my mom, I was just a HUGE ball of energy all day! I remember feeling nervous as my dad and I were sitting and waiting in the limo for everyone to take their seats. But I think I was more anxious to get the party started, than nervous. As my dad and I were waiting in the vestibule for the big wooden doors to open, my dad turns to me and says, "I love you, Babe." And I just about lost it.

I love my daddy.

No comments: