It's really nice to be able to spend Sunday being creative. Today I scrapbooked with a wonderful woman and good friend,
Robin. We had some great conversation and a whole lotta creativity today! I mostly finished labeling all of my scrapbooking supplies (pictures to come later) but I did manage to start and finish a layout about our 2009 Key West Trip.
MLPA Sketch I made for March:

And here is my quite literal take on it -- I mean, if I made the sketch up to begin with...might as well stay on the same page! (pun intended) Probably one of the busiest pages I have created in a long time, but the paper really inspires me! There will be another layout probably posted sometime next week.
The top three photos open (a scrapbaby! specialty) to reveal several other pictures of "places" we explored on our fun-filled vacation. Thanks for looking!
2 comments:
Thanks for a fun day, my friend!!
You are really good!!!
Post a Comment