23 February 2013

199 sketches but a blog ain't one.

Turns out I took a little longer on my blog hiatus than I had originally planned.  Sorry 'bout that!

All is well - can't believe I am at 31 weeks already!  Hubs has been saint-like in doing projects non-stop.  Since I've last blogged we have started and finished our basement construction into a livable space, all office furniture is now in said-basement.  The nursery has been painted, rugs have been steam cleaned.  Nursery furniture has arrived, glider and crib have been assembled. 

Just a few short weeks left!  And the To Do List still has a lot on it.  Slowly we are checking things off.  Today is an exciting task of steam cleaning the rest of the upstairs. 

Here's something a little bit crafty for your Saturday morning:



 
Made primarily with scraps.  I can't tell you how long I've had that vellum, but it seemed to work nicely with this masculine sympathy card.  Sentiment and flowers are from the {Stamps} of Life.  Ink is Vintage Photo by Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

No comments: