22 January 2009

16 Things About Me.

There's this new trend on blogs where you let people know 16 things about yourself. If you're reading this, try it on your own blog when you're done reading mine. It's actually pretty insightful.

1. When I was young, I hated my middle name. I could never remember how to spell it. Was it Briann...or was it Brianne? Now that I'm older...Of course there is an "e" at the end. Right?

2. I loved being a cheerleader in high school, however was always too bashful to start any Offense/Defense cheers because I was afraid I would call the wrong cheer. IE calling a defense cheer when we're running the ball for a Touch Down.

3. Ironically, to go along with number two. I am now an avid Steelers fan and have been for the last two football seasons. Turns out if you want to hang out with Hans during football season on the weekends, you had better like football. So, I got used to it, bought a #43 Jersey....and wear it proudly. GO STEELERS!

4. I'm blocked creatively right now. I have been staring at the final page of the Uliine scrapbook that is half done for the last 4 days. Haven't decided if I don't like that it's a one page layout, or if I just don't actually want to be finished with the project yet.

5. I really like my job. Albeit it's sometimes extremely stressful. I had $14,000 order today. That's a lot of zeros.

6. I have a girl-crush on Ali Edwards. She has unbelievable talent and I love her simplistic lines and artistic expression.

7. I hope one day to travel to Spain and Portugal.

8. Sometimes I buy scrapbooking supplies just because I think they are pretty, and don't actually intend on using them.

9. If my nonexistant-five-years-in-the-future-children think I'm even half as good as a mother as my mom was to me and my brothers....I'd be ecstatic.

10. I have a nasty habit of cracking my knuckles. I can't stop, I've tried before. But my mom always told me never to be a quitter. :)

11. We're going to Key West in 27 days - I'm so excited, but terrified to wear a bathingsuit.

12. The smell of pickles and black licorice (both toggether and/or separate) makes me naseous.

13. I have a mean sweet tooth. Sometimes it makes me pour the whipped cream straight into my mouth directly from the can.

14. I have a level 72 Retribution Paladin named Pymarix on World of Warcraft. I can also spec in Healing with the ability to ressurect people during dungeons.

15. I have an affinity towards white, red and pink wines. As well as Jack Daniels.

16. I own 5 copies of the moving Dirty Dancing.

17. I don't like ending things in even numbers.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thanks for the props! Your 5 year in the future children will adore you!