24 January 2009

Homage

Since I got the new computer, I haven't really had much time to upload the pictures of what I've been creating. So I took some time today to figure it out. ---> Side note - coolest computer ever. No wires needed, just stick the memory card directly into the tower. Photoshop Pro actually straightens the images even when they are the slighest bit crooked. And Vista slide show has some of the coolest themes to view images. <--- Anyway here's a project I did. Pictures are all Sepia toned. Most of the paper is crushed velvet. You can do some pretty neat stuff with it!

Side one:

Side two:


Thanks for looking :D




2 comments:

Chris said...

The picture of the two of you with your heads together (bottom picture third from the left) is the one I want for that frame I've been complaining about. My folder is still empty, do you want that one too? You did such a good job!

Katie said...

Every time I see these I like them even more. The colors are perfect. Miss you baby sis - nice to talk to you today!!