09 January 2011

Love actually is all around.

Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around.
--Love actually


This has been a year filled with love for not only me, but for several of my friends. Wedding season started August 2009 and has been in full swing ever since. I love my friends, and I love that each has been able to find happiness.

Andy and Jessica -- August 2009

Liz and Kyle -- October 2009


Meredith and Brad -- June 2010


Todd and PaulieAnne -- July 2010


Jenny and Ryan -- August 2010


Jessica and Hans -- October 2010


Life is full of interruptions and complications. Sometimes we are so busy and concerned with the day-to-day life that we forget about the biggest thing of all...love. This is my decree that I will not forget. To me, you are perfect.

No comments: