10 January 2011

Pen Pals

Remember being in middle school and having a penpal and thinking it was the coolest thing ever? You'd ask people what their favorite color was, or their favorite hobby outside of school. In the age of electronic, well, everything, I'm taking a step back in 2011 and picking up a pen. I posted on facebook right before the new year that I wanted penpals, and a few people responded that they were totally into it!


So, I'm combining my passion for creativity and penmanship into one, and making handmade cards for those in need of something a little different in 2011. If any of my scrappy friends out there want to join me, I'd love to get really creative this year.


Here's a sampling of the first round of cards that will be mailed tomorrow morning...in hand-made envelopes, of course!:




Are you one of the lucky recipients?

Disclaimer: Please pay no attention to the mess behind the cards.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool looking ... can't wait to unleash my creativity this year.

Teresa Jaye said...

Awesome cards! Have fun creating ~ can't wait to see more!

scrapbaby! said...

Thanks, ladies!
@Agusta-you have a lot to look forward to this year!
@Teresa-miss you and hope you're doing well! I've been lurking around your blog, should start to post more!