25 March 2012

Cards Cards Cards

I am definitely feeling the March stamp set from The {Stamps} of Life. And lately I've been inspired by yellow and grey. I'm not sure if it's because it's the spring and all I can think about is sunshine, or if you make me happy when skies are grey :)

Picture one is for the Mother/Daugher Challenge that I do with my mom every month. I took the stems from the mum and made patterned paper in both yellow and grey. Added a touch of wild plum for the sentiment. (All inks are Adirondak).

Card number 2 is for my grandma's birthday on the 27th. The size is a little deceiving, it's actually only a 4x4 card, and I attached it to her birthday present (chocolate from Josh Early Candies!)
The third card is for my neice, Claire, who turned the distinguised age of two on March 23rd. I forgot to take a picture of the inside, but it also had a mum, and it was inked in a little spring scene. Today we celebrated in a parisian party theme, she looked adorable in her pink paris party dress, and loved the play food, plates and chef's outfit that Uncle Hans and I got her.
I must really get one of those card stands to take better pictures. Although, maybe I'm on to something by using my (old) glasses as a stand! Take no notice of me in the lens reflection.
Lastly, I found out about this Tuesday Trigger at my Moxie Fab World and decided it was fate to repost! Fun and funky must be in the air...check it out here! http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/03/tuesday-trigger-happy-happy-joy-joy.html
Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Love the card "frog". My card is even prettier than the picture shows on your blog. Thanks for sharing! Love

Teresa Jaye said...

they are all gorgeous, Jess! Love the way you made the patterned paper! The use of your specs to hold them is genius! I have a few cool pair from the 50's so may have to steal your idea! Maybe you could put pics of the birthday girl up on facebook? Would love to see her enjoying your gift!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Jessica love the colors of your cards. Very cheery! Great take on the TT. Have a great weekend.

scrapbaby! said...

Thanks Theresa! I've veen trying to give myself enough time in my scraproom lately! I didnt get a picture of her yet, but when i do i will definitely share!

scrapbaby! said...

Thanks, Cath! I must say that your blog is such an inspiration to me!

scrapbaby! said...

Thank you, Teresa! I'll hop over to your blog later tonight!