18 January 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man!



Dear Ryan,

You are not old enough yet to know how truly special and how truly loved you are. You have this laugh that just warms my heart and big brown eyes that are always smiling. You are inquisitive and adventurous, and have this innate talent of emptying your mommy's pantry of all the canned goods and hiding them in the living room. You are 100% boy and I love all 100% of you. I am counting down the days until February when we can celebrate!



Happy FIRST Birthday, Little Man!



Love,

Mimi

5 comments:

PDAY said...

Is Mimi your nickname (like Aiden's "big guy" for me)?

Awesome picture!

Robin said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Chris said...

You both make me cry...

Katie said...

Ryan told me that he wants to leave a special message for his mimi. So I promised to help him post a comment on your blog.

Dear Mimi,
j;dgasgasdfahiorthjiljklgjkl'sefjkl'sdfjklsdgjklsdgjkljkljklsdl;dfhiuobuiopbvuiopkxcvxcvm,.
Love,
Ryan

I'm not sure what it means, but I'm sure it's a heartwarming note.
Miss you!!!

scrapbaby! said...

@Pat - Yup! We figure he won't know how to say "madrinha" for a long time, so sticking with mimi.
@Robin - you're little J is growing up so fast, too! Can't wait to meet him in a few short weeks!
@Mom - hopefully happy tears
@Katie/Ryan - I knew EXACTLY what that said. Love you too, kiddo :)