07 April 2012

Get Unscripted

So, I was keeping it a secret, but I made the Unscripted Sketches Design Team!  I'm really excited to be a part of this amazing group and can't wait to see what the following weeks have in store for me!

So what is Unscripted Sketches you say?  Every Saturday morning a sketch is posted for the week.  Flip the sketch, rotate it...create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with!  There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration!   Once you've let your creative juices flow, link up your project to your blog and to their website!  It's way fun...I promise!

Not only is it Unscripted Sketch Week # 153, it's also their 3rd year in the blogosphere.  What a better way to make my Design Team debut than in their Blog-o-versary!

To celebrate, here is my card:  Colors inspired by my new glasses.  They make me smile :D


The goods
Cardstock: Kraft paper from somewhere
Patterned Paper: K&Company -Designer Paper stack; Jenni Bowlin - MEMO Note Book
Ink: Adirondak - Slate Grey
Stamps: The {Stamps} of Life - birthday2celebrate
Embellish: Cosmo Cricket - Honey Pie chipboard
Ribbon: Local Scrapbooking Store (MLPA)

And the wonderful inspiration....drum roll please....Unscripted Sketch #153!


Hop on over top the Unscripted Sketches blog and play along!  Thanks for looking! 


3 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats!!! You are inspirational, my friend!

Teresa Jaye said...

YAY! Awesome news! Congratulations! You will be a wonderful addition to their creative team!

Chris said...

Congrats, your work is awesome and inspiring. What we see here is just a small slice of the art you make. I look forward to seeing your work weekly.